We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. “ePrinter Zone” means any entity that carries ePrinter Zone brand, and any of our subsidiaries or divisions.
Your Choices and OPT-OUT Right
With the exception of communication regarding important order and account information, all other communications you may receive from us is strictly optional. You always have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these communications. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by modifying your account preferences, or by contacting us by e-mail or telephone. Customers have the option of removing their information or stop receiving messages from our company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Collect
We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your birthday.
We collect information regarding your interactions with our websites and mobile apps.
We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third-party providers. Read more about the information we collect
Uses of Information
- ePrinter Zone does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future ePrinter Zone entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In some circumstances, ePrinter Zone may share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- ePrinter Zone does not knowingly collect information online from children under 13.
- Read more about protecting children’s privacy
- How to Contact Us
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Address : #71 Brewster LN Amityville, NY 11701-2428
- Toll Free : +1(877) 353-3313
- This Policy applies to:
- Information we collect in ePrinter Zone stores and at other locations and events under the ePrinter Zone name.
- Additional products and services that ePrinter Zone offers. Supplemental details about information collection, use, and sharing relating to those products and services can be found in our:
- For simplicity, we will call ePrinter Zone websites and mobile apps “digital properties” throughout this policy.
What We Collect
- Information you give us
- We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
- The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
- Your My ePrinter Zone. ID if you have one
- In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
- You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources :
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online :
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs”).
Some of our digital properties may collect your location to help you search for one of our stores or to use special mobile features within some of our stores. For example, ePrinter Zone works with third parties to provide you helpful messaging in your mobile app when you come to our stores. We also may use this information to determine whether to provide you with content, information, and notices that may be required by law based on your location.
For any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile device’s settings. If you do not want ePrinter Zone to collect this information or to enable these features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device. ePrinter Zone has no control over your device’s settings.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect ePrinter Zone, our customers, or others.